4 C-prints, 66 x 90 cm.
To make gold cocoons with the help of caddisflies are insects adapted to life in freshwater … The larvae use to make their protective cases glitter of gold and semi-precious stones that the artist puts available to them in their aquarium.
- Opus 2 (Arrangement In Skintones), digital chromogenic print, 2012
- Castrophia, paint on laser print, 2012
- The Girl With Stars In Her Eyes, paint on found ceramic bust, 2014
- Garage Sale Painting Of Peasants With Color Bars, paint on found painting and frame, 2011
- Portrait Of A Woman With Deletions, paint on found print, 2010
- Nocturne 109, digital chromogenic print, 2011
- Thrift Store Landscape With A Color Test, paint on found canvas and frame, 2009
- A Grecian Bust With Color Tests, paint on found stone sculpture, 2013
- Brutalized Gainsborough 2, paint on laser print, 2009
- Hymn 32, digital chromogenic print, 2013
Claude Monet - Water Lilies, 1906.
Some more cardboard plants pretending to be real plants.
instead of clogging up my tumblr with paint macro photos i’ve turned an old cargo account into a process journal because i prefer using this place to just document stuff i like and flickr sucks
fickle minded fickles on Flickr.